Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

Dunkin Donuts J. S. Torralba Street, Tagbilaran City, Philippines

located next to Frankie's on the second floor of the Island City Mall in Tagbilaran City. There is one located in Bohol Quality Mall also. The staff is friendly and there are always donuts available. You can even get a mixed box pre-packed easily and fast if you're in a hurry. The quality and taste of food is what you expect in any Dunkin Donuts worldwide - service is better. There is always seating, and many people do not notice but they sell some sandwiches also. So next time you are forced to look for a place to sit, don't forget to try a chicken salad sandwich at Dunkin Donuts, I enjoy the coffee too. 



                 For me, I always buy my favorite - 1 classic Bavarian donut satisfies me all the time!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento