Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Setyembre 28, 2012

Thank You!



I am dedicating a post to thank those who greeted me yesterday.




With much sincerity and happiness I thank everyone who greeted me during my birthday. I was not expecting to do anything special and I was even preparing myself to make the day a very normal day but all the txt messages, calls and Facebook messages forced me to see this day as a very special and memorable one. You, everyone are the reason my birthday was made special. It is very overwhelming and touching to know people remembered and took even a little time and effort of to greet me. Your messages mean a lot and keep me strong and passionate and courageous and even loving about what I do. but truly you have proven that love transcends the boundaries of time and space and the physical encounter. I have missed many events that have contributed much to who I am. I apologize for some broken promises as well and trully I miss all of you and wish to see you and share stories soon.


i would love to reply to each message specially here on facebook personally, but many things have become a luxury when you are on a special day =) that is why i write this note instead.




My birthday wish is for everyone to treat each other the way you treated me during my birthday everyday. That love and care is not seasonal and is shared specially to those who are forgotten and lost.

Thank you to DALEN CLAN WORLDWIDE, neighbors and friends I have met along the way, the youth and my special one, friends from my numerous climbs and travels and most specially to Almighty God for giving me this gift of life and also to my Loving Family.

As Noynoy always say “Kayo ang aking lakas”

Mike Laurence A. Dalen


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento