Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Setyembre 7, 2012

The Theotokos Shrine in Bohol

Hello, Everyone. Just today September 8, 2012, One of the Special event in the whole catholic world, celebrate the nativity of  our dear Mother Mary.Here's my Entry for today enjoy!!!
The shrine in Tambangan  located 1Kilometer from national highway of Villalimpia just before the town proper of Loay,Bohol.  The place is called theotokos, a Greek word meaning Mother of God coming from the doctrine of the Mother of God that became a dogma of the Church at the Council of Ephesus in 431 A.D. 


                                                       Statue of the three visionaries.
                                                           View from the top


                                                  The 20-inch statue of Our Lady of Fatima.

The small chapel
                                                     



                         me trying to have a shot with mama mary on a wet morning














Consecration to the Theotokos (Mother of God)O Mary, Mother of God, the Father sent His Spirit to overshadow and empower you, His Son as your child to depend on you. I too give my whole self to you. I consecrate to you, O Mother of God, my body with all its senses, my soul with all its faculties, my heart with all its affections, for you to give to Jesus and mold to His likeness. Take all that I am, that I have, that I do, and give these to the Holy Spirit to form Jesus in me. At the foot of the Cross he entrusted me too you; take and unite me to Jesus Crucified, humbly obedient to the Father, fully yielded to the Spirit in love, may He be the Lord of my life and of men, and in His Spirit the praise and glory of the Father. Amen

Sep 8th - Feast day of the Nativity of Blessed Mother Mary.

Thy birth, O Virgin Mother of God,
heralded joy to all the world.
For from thou hast risen the Sun of justice,
Christ our God.

Destroying the curse, He gave blessing;
and damning death, He bestowed on us
life everlasting.

Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
For from thou hast risen of Sun of justice,
Christ our God.

Happy birthday to Blessed Mother Mary...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento